EFS Module Support Teams
This group exists to provide direct support to the process owners of the enterprise financial system. Calls to the University Financial Helpline are sometimes referred to a business analyst for more in-depth investigation, problem resolution, and so forth. Most employees of the University will not interact directly with staff in this area.
The Module Support Teams are responsible for serving the needs of the business process owners of the enterprise financial system. The Module Support Teams are committed to providing leadership in the evolution of an automated financial management system that is reliable, cost-effective, and easy to use. In order for providers of financial data to make effective business decisions, the Module Support Teams recognize the need to deliver:
- Simple tools which provide data integrity.
- Timely, cost-effective management alternatives.
- Active, supportive, reliable, consistent communication.
- A standard approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Technological and functional, proactive problem-solving skills.