University Financial Helpline
The University Financial Helpline supports those who use the enterprise financial system, financial policies, related procedures, and related forms at the University of Minnesota.
We also assist vendors in identifying payments or finding an appropriate departmental contact for invoicing questions.
Integral to every system are the people who must enter, edit, review, approve, and react to data contained in the system. The helpline is here for you! Contact the University Financial Helpline for any and all financial questions, including the University’s financial processes, policies, procedures, and system functions (PeopleSoft Financials).
The helpline staff will:
- Answer questions, share resolutions to common issues.
- Refer you to the proper department.
- Assist in communicating problems to the appropriate resources for resolution.
- Provide assistance finding forms and instructions.
- Document suggestions or requests for new functionality, reports, etc.
- Provide information about system access.
- Provide information by business process.
- Assist with interpreting or getting interpretations of University financial policies, procedures, training materials, and applying policy to special situations.
Who to Contact
The University Financial Helpline should be your first call for issues concerning the financial system or any financial transaction at the University. The team can help callers with document or transaction problems, wrong vendor payments, overall questions about the system, completing paper documents, getting copies of access contracts or request packets, reading reports, reprinting reports, general questions about how the system works, etc. The help desk team members will refer issues to the appropriate University resource if they cannot be immediately addressed or resolved. The help desk crew can even help you identify local resources for assistance, like your cluster director or RRC manager, for example.
Customer Comments (docx)
Legacy Systems Information